Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The author(s’) required data, i.e., email address, affiliation, ORCID are included under the title of the manuscript;
- Abstract of 100 to 300 words is included and it states the goal, research methods, and main assumptions (results) of the paper;
- The key words include either the words “safety” or “defense;”
- The whole manuscript is not shorter than 20,000 and not longer than 35,000 characters with spaces;
- The text is justified and formatted according to the requirements defined in the template;
- Tables, figures, and formulas are formatted according to the requirements defined in the template and are properly numbered;
- The references in the main body of the text are formatted according to the APA 7th Edition;
- The manuscript refers to at least two papers or books indexed by SCOPUS (these sources should be ‘bolded’ in the references list);
- The references list is a coherently numbered and alphabetically ordered and not divided into monographies, papers, legal documents;
- The DOI numbers of the quoted/referred to papers, if available, should be included in the references list.
All articles published in Safety & Defense are in the Open Access form on the basis of the CC-BY 4.0 Creative Commons license. More information on licensing and copyrights are to be found in the Code of Ethics section.
The names and email addresses given during the submission process will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. More details about the journal's privacy standards can be found in the Privacy Statement section.